[X2Go-Dev] Different behavior of X2Go Client from Desktop and TCE

Ulrich Sibiller ulrich.sibiller at gmail.com
Thu May 17 23:21:47 CEST 2018

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 3:40 PM, Stefan Baur <X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de> wrote:
> Am 17.05.2018 um 15:32 schrieb Walid MOGHRABI:
>> Anyway, having to install a WM in a TCE is not dumb stuff, it makes TCE acts much more like a real desktop than without it (and thus, easier to debug and a more uniform setup than with local fat client).
>
> And that's why we added OpenBox to TCE-live in the first place.
> (TL;DR: +1)

Nevertheless I have opened an issue on nx-libs
(https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/pull/694) and I have a
possible solution
(https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/pull/695).

Also I suppose we should automatically disable the magic pixel when
there's no window manager running. What do you think?

Uli