[X2Go-Dev] Different behavior of X2Go Client from Desktop and TCE

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu May 17 13:02:07 CEST 2018

Hi Stefan, Alex,

On  Mi 16 Mai 2018 15:00:33 CEST, Stefan Baur wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Sorry, no solution yet, but we ran into the same issue yesterday/today
> (with TCE-Live, not NFS).
> What's worse is that it happens sometimes, but not always.
> At first we thought it depended on the Desktop Environment/Window
> Manager, but it seems to be a different issue than that.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan Baur

Same issue here with pyhoca-cli and Arctica Greeter's remote logon feature.

I'll read the full scope of this mail thread and join in tomorrow...

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31