[X2Go-Dev] Different behavior of X2Go Client from Desktop and TCE

Oleksandr Shneyder o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
Wed May 16 19:28:48 CEST 2018

Ok, installing WM just to make Xinerama work doesn't seem to be a right
solution for me. On the client site everything looks good. X2Go Client
creating correct xinerama.conf and sending correct options to x2goagent.
So I guess the problem is in NX-Xinerama code. I'll have a look and will
see how difficult is to fix it.

Regards
Alex

Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Harzstr. 4                | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90491 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658         | http://www.x2go.org