[X2Go-Dev] Different behavior of X2Go Client from Desktop and TCE

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Wed May 16 16:24:02 CEST 2018

Am 16.05.2018 um 16:07 schrieb Walid MOGHRABI:

> To me, disabling MagicPixel (which is something barely useful) at the server side is perfect.
> Feel free to give me a use case where this should be kept, I don't see any on my side.
The use case is a mixed environment, where people are working from
regular workstations (Windows, macOS, Linux) as well as TCE terminals.

Working on a regular workstation, the magic pixel is actually handy,
because you can use it to go back to your local desktop without leaving
fullscreen mode - remember that on Windows, Ctrl+Alt+F is broken (causes
a VcXsrv crash).

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--