[X2Go-Dev] x2goclient-4.1.1.0 compile fails at link stage with undefined references

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Mon Mar 19 18:31:29 CET 2018

John,

This is a volunteer mailing list where most of the participants work
fulltime day jobs, not a web forum frequented by teens that spend their
afternoon in front of the computer because they have nothing better to
do with their free time.

So please do not try to "bump" posts.

If you need professional help with X2Go, because it's a time-critical
issue, and you are willing to pay money for it, have a look at
<https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:professional-support> and pick a
support company there.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur (one of X2Go's list admins)