[X2Go-Dev] x2go wiki : self-debugging instructions ?

Manfred Amoureux mamoureux7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:54:47 CET 2018

Ok.

Now that you have attracted my attention this git request ( *nxagent
crashes when moving the session window into another screen* ), it actually
looked more like a client-side issue,
so I tested again from another computer (with Windows 7 and a single
screen) and while at the first attempt the connection failed with a message
that let me think it was because there was an open connection on the server
with this user, after a reboot from the server machine, the connection now
works from this computer.

So I guess it really is a client problem now.
I am first going to to try uninstalling and reinstalling x2go client from
my computer.

Manfred Amoureux
Tel: (+33)6.800.343.16