[X2Go-Dev] Search for a new date for the developer meetings

Heinz-M. Graesing heinz-m.graesing at obviously-nice.de
Mon Jan 29 07:28:42 CET 2018

Hello developers,

Since we have barely responded to our "Best Time for a Developer
Meeting" survey, I'd end the poll next Friday.
I think it's a good idea to make the topic part of the next developer
meeting because it seems like it's difficult to answer. I would make
suggestions for the next meeting next Monday (2018-02-05).

regards

Heinz