[X2Go-Dev] Fwd: X2Go client - Global request tcpip-forward failed on OS X

Zubaidullo Niimatullo uulu zubaidullo.n.uulu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 04:20:37 CET 2018

Hey X2Go dev community,
First of all thanks to support this kind of cool product.
I'm also developer, who is currently developing DaaS (Desktop as a Service)
. For my product I'm using X2Go for remote desktop control. But having
issues on Mac and some Win clients.  Here is some descriptions:

I'm using this command to open client with just clicking one button:

*x2goclient --session-conf=%configuration_file% --session-id=%some_id%
--hide --no-menu --debug --thinclient*

and OS X specific log, which could be the reason of crashes:

*x2goclient[7769:295207] modalSession has been exited prematurely - check
for a reentrant call to endModalSession:*

If you need any other information, I can provide.