[X2Go-Dev] X2Go KDrive

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Fri Dec 21 16:02:25 CET 2018

Am 21.12.18 um 15:47 schrieb Ulrich Sibiller:
> Well, I am using FF daily and it is very usable over NX. The only
> things that are problematic are video and OpenGL.
> There are some tunables in Firefox that really help (enable xrender,
> disable smooth scrolling).

With all due respect, I cannot confirm this.  Even after applying all
the about:config settings you suggested at the Gathering 2018, and
making sure firefox was completely shut down and a new instance spawned,
it was still slow as molasses compared to PaleMoon 27 with xrender enabled.
To be honest, I didn't see a single speed improvement from the part of
your changes that I hadn't already applied, compared to stock Firefox.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)