[X2Go-Dev] X2Go KDrive

Oleksandr Shneyder o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
Fri Dec 21 13:20:01 CET 2018

My bad, I forgot to delete it. Already done. Thanks for pointing it out.

regards,
Alex

Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Schleiermacherstr. 2      | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90491 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung: Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München       | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658               | http://www.x2go.org
USt-IdNr.: DE281977973