[X2Go-Dev] Qt 4 to Qt 5

rgregory rgregory at gbgsoft.com
Mon Sep 11 16:15:53 CEST 2017

Hi Mihai - I tried submitting 2 patches but received the following  message:

<submit at bugs.x2go.org>:
148.251.201.107 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1<submit at ymir.das-netzwerkteam.de>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table
Giving up on 148.251.201.107.

Also, I'm not quite sure what you mean by package management. Do you
mean something like qpm? https://www.qpm.io/

-rick

--
Rick Gregory