[X2Go-Dev] Problem connecting

Paul Borowicz paul at borowicz.org
Mon Nov 27 23:14:04 CET 2017

I've always had no problems connecting to x2go with only port 22 open on my
router.
Just recently I've been unable to connect.
I turned on debugging and see my client connecting in the system logs:
client X.X.X.X has successfully resumed session with ID
paul-50-1511705558_stDXFCE_dp32

However, on the client I get an error that says "could not establish
connection to remote proxy"
I see this error repeating when I run the client with a --debug flag:
2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-paul-50-1511705558_stDXFCE_dp32"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-paul-50-1511705558_stDXFCE_dp32"

I'm not using a proxy for the internet.

Paul