[X2Go-Dev] new version 4.1.1.0 from Mac still crashes to Fedora 26

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Sun Nov 5 16:21:15 CET 2017

On 11/05/2017 03:41 PM, Mihai Moldovan wrote:
> One way this may go haywire looks like this: [...]

I've added more debugging to x2gostartagent. FC26 have completed already, so you
know the drill. Update the system, then start a new session (will fail, but
that's fine) and look at the syslog.

I'm only interested in the new message that should pop up there, starting with
"started nxagent: ".

With that we'll see what XAUTHORITY is set to (and how nxagent was spawned in
general, which is always good to know.)

Mihai