[X2Go-Dev] Arctica NX-Libs testing and reporting

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Mon Feb 6 13:13:44 CET 2017

Am 06.02.2017 um 12:55 schrieb Walid MOGHRABI:
> So, I'm not bug reporting here, I just want some clarifications on how to report correctly bugs concerning Arctica NX-Libs and to who and where.

As per our howto (which you helped to create ;-))...

http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:howto:nx-libs-betatesting

"Reporting Bugs

Please follow the instructions listed at Reporting Bugs
<http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:bugs#reporting_bugs>. Do subscribe
to the X2Go-Dev Mailing List beforehand, please (instructions on how to
do that are linked within that page). It may well be possible that your
bug report gets forwarded to Arctica, so you might want to subscribe to
their mailing list(s) as well.

Also, when reporting a bug, please indicate which repositories you were
using, and the X2Go/NX/Arctica-related package versions you have installed."

The latter paragraph basically translates to:

cat /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt.sources.list.d/*

and

dpkg -l | egrep "nx|x2go"

Sample bug report e-mail: