[X2Go-Dev] Arctica NX-Libs testing and reporting

Walid MOGHRABI w.moghrabi at servicemagic.eu
Mon Feb 6 12:55:57 CET 2017

Hi,

I have been testing current NX-Libs snapshot with the Stable Arctica repo (not the nightly).
There are many good things with this update but I encounter crashes quite too often to use them for Prod (I know, it is
discouraged but if at least it would have been stable, I could have tried anyway).

Can somebody simply tells me how I can debug things and report bugs and to who and how ?
Must I send them to the X2Go tracker or is there another one ?
Which information should I give and are there some settings I should enable to get more traces ?

By now, I encountered 2 problems, one that is minor (keyboard is reverting to QWERTY layout instead of AZERTY - French layout when suspending/resuming a session between 2 TCEs) and one that is critical, aka X session that crashes but randomly (but at least , I get a core dump).

So, I'm not bug reporting here, I just want some clarifications on how to report correctly bugs concerning Arctica NX-Libs and to who and where.

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3
---
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail or any attachment. Thank you