[X2Go-Dev] [X2Go-Commits] [nx-libs] 01/01: debian/x2goagent.options: reenable XFIXES extension.

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Wed Dec 13 10:42:14 CET 2017

* On 12/13/2017 10:19 AM, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> On  Mi 13 Dez 2017 04:39:21 CET, git-admin wrote:
>
>> +  * debian/:
>> +    - x2goagent.options: reenable XFIXES extension. The initial problem that
>> +      required this workaround has been fixed a long time ago.
>>

> What exactly was the fix in XFIXES?

No idea, but as far as I remember it was a workaround for a bug in Xrandr, which
has since been fixed (at least in Ubuntu and probably also upstream) - c.f.,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libxfixes/+bug/985202

You seem to also have mentioned another bug report that makes resizing of
sessions impossible, but that didn't look specific to the XFIXES extension. I
have no idea if that's still happening or if that problem was isolated to some
older Ubuntu versions.

Mihai