[X2Go-Dev] x2goclient crashes gnome-session

Live System User nyc4bos at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 16:37:50 CEST 2017

Hi,

        It appears that invoking x2goclient crashes my gnome-session
        on Fedora 24 with my custom setup (gnome-session-test).

        After the black x2go box comes up, it quickly disappears along
        with the gnome-session that was there before I invoked x2go
        client.  The only thing left on the screen is the wallpaper.
        I can't bring up a gnome-terminal from the "Activities" menu
        (the cursor spins for a moment and then nothing happens).

        The only thing I can do is to logout.

        Here is some info from /var/log/messages.

        Let me know if (and how to obtain) any additional info that
        I need to provide.

        Thanks.