[X2Go-Dev] x2goclient, Pyhoca-GUI and x2goserver issues on Ubuntu 16.04

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon Mar 21 09:04:05 CET 2016

Hi Eugene,

On  So 20 Mär 2016 16:42:29 CET, Eugene San wrote:

> 2. Pyhoca-GUI fails to utilize indicators in Unity and gnome-flashback but
> manages to fall back to classic tray in gnome-flashback if tray applet
> activated.

Short feedback on the PyHoca-GUI tray icon...

I am currently working on a re-implementation of remote desktop
computing under the project title "The Arctica Project".

For PyHoca-GUI, I don't see that I will implement indicator support
any time soon, but for the Arctica Client implementations (there will
be more than one...), we will have appindicator support in mind. So
stay tuned...

If anyone else is willing to add appindicator support I will be happy
to review patches.

About X2Go Client and X2Go Server, someone else from the core devs
will come back to you.

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31