[X2Go-Dev] x2go client KDE session won't resume active session on linux clustered system

Oleksandr Shneyder o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
Thu Mar 17 17:18:18 CET 2016

Hi Elizabeth,

As Stefan told, you can use broker for this. But X2Go also supports
LDAP. Usually in your case you need to use LDAP for the user
authentication anyway. You can insert your X2Go-Servers to LDAP and it
will manage X2Go sessions over all your nodes. It will also do a load
balancing for you. Depending on your infrastructure, it could be better
option then using broker. As Stefan mentioned before, maybe it will be
better for you to get some professional consulting.

Regards
Alex

Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Harzstr. 4                | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90491 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658         | http://www.x2go.org