[X2Go-Dev] X2Go packages for SUSE-based systems

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Thu Mar 3 23:49:56 CET 2016

More on this also here:

https://www.mail-archive.com/x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org/msg03370.html

and here:

https://www.mail-archive.com/x2go-dev@lists.x2go.org/msg03371.html

I plan to work on packaging a bit by end of March, hopefully also tackling
OpenSuSE (bringing support for OpenSuSE Leap 42.1 is already on my todo list.)

Regarding OBS I will try to look into bringing the repositories as modules in my
own repository first to get more familiarized with the OBS website and once
again ask for access to the OBS:Remote-Desktop... repository.

I thought I added big fat warnings that what is in the OBS repository is
currently out of date and potentially even broken to the wiki. I'll take a look
at the links again and add necessary information, thanks.

Mihai