[X2Go-Dev] Bug#63: Bug#63: Current Cairo test suite segfaults x2goagent

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue Jun 14 00:47:31 CEST 2016

Control: tags -1 fixed-upstream
Control: fixed -1 3.5.99.0

Hi Morty,

long time not seen.

On  Mi 28 Nov 2012 17:59:19 CET, Moritz Struebe wrote:

> Package: x2goagent
> Version: 3.5.0.16-0
>
> x2goagant segfaults when running the cairo test suite. (The current
> version only compiles on Wheezy)
>
> This can be reproduced running:
> git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/cairo
> cd cairo
> ./autogen.sh
> ./configure
> make
> make test
>

> As quite few tests fail Bugs #62 and #35 might be related to Cairo.

I am currently grilling my notebook by running the Cairo test cases
against an nxagent with RANDR 1.5 support. I don't see anymore crashes.

However, still various of the test cases do fail. This seems to be a
less severe issue, for tracking it, I have filed an "upstream" bug
here [1].

Mike

[1] https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/140

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby