[X2Go-Dev] Bug#988: Dirty hack

Brent French brent.french at eigendev.com
Fri Jan 29 00:14:31 CET 2016

I have been able to work around this issue by editing the
/usr/bin/x2goresume-session script.  I simply hard-coded in a line to
force clipboard=none

if [ -n "$X2GO_CLIPBOARD" ] && [ -z "`echo $X2GO_CLIPBOARD | sed -re
's/(0|none|client|server|both|1)//'`" ]; then
       clipboard="clipboard=$X2GO_CLIPBOARD"
else
       clipboard="clipboard=both"
fi

clipboard="clipboard=none"

However, a standard solution should take the variable from the server
configuration over the client configuration.

--
Brent French
Systems Administrator
#300 - 1807 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver BC, V6J 2A9

t. 604.736.1066
f. 604.736.5669
e. brent.french at eigendev.com

ATTENTION
The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It must not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.