[X2Go-Dev] Fedora builds in Jenkins

Mike DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 16:07:18 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

Currently, Jenkins is building for the following versions of Fedora:
19
20
21
22
Rawhide (24)

However, 19, 20 and 21 have all reached end-of-life. Fedora 21's EOL
was 2015-12-01.

Unless there are any objections, I will disable builds for Fedora 19,
20 and 21 next weekend.

I will also enable builds for 23 at that time.

Enabling builds for 23 will probably consist of copying over
/etc/mock/*.cfg files from a working Fedora ( or EPEL) RPM because the
"mock" package in Debian is out-of-date and does not provide them.
This is how Mike#1 and I enabled builds for F21 and F22 in the 1st
place.[1] [2]

[1] https://packages.debian.org/wheezy-backports/all/mock/filelist
[2] https://packages.debian.org/jessie/all/mock/filelist

-Mike#2