[X2Go-Dev] Bug#927: Bug#927: copy on select overrides Windows clipboard

Walid MOGHRABI w.moghrabi at servicemagic.eu
Tue Feb 23 14:14:38 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm not willing to put too much pressure about this but this is really annoying for our dev team and to be honest, they are the ones pushing pressure on me with this.
Any idea on when you will be able to take a look at this issue ?
May I help in any way ?

Regards,

	Walid MOGHRABI
	Exploitation / Operation