[X2Go-Dev] Bug#586: X2Go session sometimes slows to a crawl

James Kohout jameskohout at active-semi.com
Thu Sep 3 15:56:52 CEST 2015

Package: x2goserver

Version: 4.0.1.19-3.el6

Hello,

I see the same thing on the latest windows client.   After a while it slows
to a crawl for a few minutes, then gets better, then slows down again.  No
network issues,  no server congestion, etc.   I also have another session
(true No Machine client) to another local server, and it does not slow down
during this time, so I do not think it is a client issue.

Client OS: Windows 7

Client Version:  4.0.5.0 - (With ALL the font packages installed)

Connecting to GNOME Session

Server OS:  Linux 2.6.32-504.8.1.el6.x86_64  Oracle Linux Server release 6.6

nx-libs package version:  3.5.0.31-1.el6

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTIFICATION: This communication may contain confidential
information which is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s)