[X2Go-Dev] Bug#955: x2gosid sanitizer check in x2gosqlitewrapper.pl / x2goserver-4.0.1.19-1.1.x86_64 rpm for opensuse 13.2

Frank Knoben admin at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Oct 7 10:17:07 CEST 2015

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.19-1.1

File: x2gosqlitewrapper.pl

Subroutine: sanitizer

Operating System: openSuSE 13.2 64bit

Hello,

on my system, there are a lot of users, whose username consists of only
numbers.

In the latest x2goserver rpm for my opensuse 13.2 system
(x2goserver-4.0.1.19-1.1.x86_64)
there seem's to be something wrong with the sanitzer check function in
x2gosqlitewrapper.pl.
For the users, whose username contains only numbers, I get the error
message of a malformed session id.
When I don't do a sanitzer check on the x2gosid, everything is fine.
Unfortunately, I have not learned the perl programming language and I'm
not so good with regular expression,
that I do know how to fix the problem correctly.
For me, I just put a

return $string;

after the

elsif ($type eq "x2gosid") {