[X2Go-Dev] x2go client connection failed: can't locate DBI.pm in @INC

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Wed May 27 02:34:07 CEST 2015

On 27.05.2015 01:23 AM, Real, Elizabeth (392K) wrote:
> Results: On the x2go client, I accepted the initial ‘new' server key but the
> connection failed with this error:
> Connection failed Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC

That means you're missing the package "perl-DBI", which should be a dependency
of both "perl-DBD-SQLite" (needed if you set the SQL backend to sqlite in
x2goserver.conf) or the package "perl-DBD-Pg" (for postgres.)

Can you check which of them are installed?

> **NOTE: I configured several repos on the server and installed all of the
> dependancies, but for some reason the server installation on RHEL 6 or 7 does
> not work for me.

What repos did you add exactly? Is our repo on packages.x2go.org showing this
problem?

Mihai