[X2Go-Dev] X2go Mac client and Red Hat 7 server

Real, Elizabeth (392K) Elizabeth.Real at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 5 00:40:20 CEST 2015

I can ssh from client to server without any problems.

Tried client versions 4.0.3.1 and 4.0.3.2 with the server install process
from http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:installation:x2goserver for RHEL7.

I¹ll try setting up the RSA host server key on my RHEL server and let you
know how it goes.

Thank you,
Liz