[X2Go-Dev] improve Xinerama

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Sun May 3 11:38:50 CEST 2015

Hi Ulrich,

On  Sa 02 Mai 2015 23:32:31 CEST, Ulrich Sibiller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> you can checkout my current version from
> https://github.com/uli42/nx-libs (branches
> feature/new-xinerama(-3.6.x)). I am unsure if I should start a pull
> request before anyone had a look at it...
>
> Uli

actually please file a pull request now. Because then we can use the
overall diff to discuss your patch on Github.

During the PR discussion/review process you can always add patches on
top, that will be displayed in the PR diff. At the very end (before
merging) we will ask you to rebase your patch series against 3.6.x,
make one commit out of it and push that one final commit with --force
to your branch.

I have taken a short glance at your commits just now, but have no real
time for testing before the coming week. My little son is likely to
fall ill and I will be the one to stay at home with him if that comes
that way, so I will have time for looking at your diff on Thursday at
the earliest. If the boy will be well enough for day care, I will take
a look on Monday or Wednesday.

Thanks+Greets,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148