[X2Go-Dev] Bug#820: Bug#820: Bug#820: Bug#820: Patch: x2goserver: x2goruncommand - set IMEXIT="true" for gnome-terminal

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Fri Mar 20 05:53:09 CET 2015

On 17.03.2015 05:05 PM, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> With gnome-terminal from GNOMEv2 IMEXIT needs to be false (because
> gnome-terminal (v2) does _not_ fork to background).
>
> With gnome-terminal from GNOMEv3 IMEXIT needs to be true (because
> gnome-terminal (v3) forks to background).

Stefan just "submitted" another bug report yesterday in a private
conversion about another piece of software that needs special handling
via IMEXIT -- but likewise different values dependent on the specific
version used.

I guess I should better handle that with a few new functions, to be able
to add other software and versions more flexible in the future.

Mihai

P.S.: a workaround for those issues is to use pubapps.