[X2Go-Dev] x2goserver not upgradable on CentOS

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Wed Mar 18 06:00:03 CET 2015

On 17.03.2015 07:35 PM, Mihai Moldovan wrote:
> Packages are currently building. It will take a few hours until the
> builds are through, though.

Builds are done, nx-libs 3.5.0.31 is now available.

> Even after that, x2goserver will still be broken. I will need to build
> perl-Try-Tiny for EPEL6 and put it up our extras repository. Sadly I ran
> out of time right now and can only continue later tonight (UTC-ish time
> zone.)

I have added perl-Try-Tiny to our extras repository.

Please refer to this file, which includes an example [x2go-extras-epel]
section: http://packages.x2go.org/epel/x2go.repo
You may want to always set gpgcheck=0, as this feature is currently
untested (and probably not all extras packages are signed.)

Please add the specific repository and try upgrading again. If it's
still failing, get back to me.

Mihai