[X2Go-Dev] [X2Go-Project] 2nd Online ΞX2Go Developer Meeting (2015-02-5/4pm)

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon Mar 2 13:36:03 CET 2015

Hi all,

On  So 01 Mär 2015 19:42:58 CET, Heinz-M. Graesing wrote:

> Dear Developers,
>
> Again, I'd like to invite you - the DEVELOPPERS of X2Go - to assemble
> together and talk about X2Go.
>
> Our first meeting was successfully established by using our IRC
> Channel. There will be again a lot of communication, so I suggest not
> to change this setup (yet) -> #x2go/IRC
>
> I'll prepare again a wiki page containing the planed agenda.
>
> So please assemble again at 4pm (GMT)!
>
> See you soon,
>
> Heinz-M. Graesing

I won't be available at 4pm GMT. This is the time I normally have to
leave from work and head back home. Last meeting I could make an
exception, this time it won't work.

In private communication with Heinz I mentioned it several time, that
5th March works for me, if we start around lunch time, early afternoon
(13.00 UTC/GMT).

:-(

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148