[X2Go-Dev] Bug#898: Weird colors and image issues on ppc64le Ubuntu 14.04

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Tue Jun 30 16:59:38 CEST 2015

Package: nx-libs
Version: 3.5.0.29

After building and installing X2Go packages on Ubuntu 12.04 ppc64le some months
ago, I experienced the following strange behavior(s):

  - image colors were distorted sometimes (but sometimes not) - instead of
    brown, pink was shown
  - images (PNG? SVG?) didn't load or show correctly. Colors were way off (see
    above) and mostly only contours drawn, if even that.
  - scrolling in a scrollview (e.g., XFCE's settings manager(?)) sometimes
    forced a correct redraw of images, but mostly only partitially
  - hovering over an image broke it visually again
  - mouse cursor either disappeared completely or was replaced with a block
    (what seemed to be random data converted to an image)

I have not done any debugging on these issues yet.

Mihai