[X2Go-Dev] Bug#883: Bug#883: Bug#883: Can be fixed by reverting winmultiwindow.patch

Oleksandr Shneyder o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
Mon Jun 29 11:52:34 CEST 2015

No, run the desktop session (kde, gnome, whatever) and in display
configuration choose "use whole display" and chose a secondary display.

PS:
Maybe to reproduce this bug secondary display should be smaller or
bigger then a primary, I don't remember.

Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Ludwig-Feuerbach-str. 18  | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90489 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658         | http://www.x2go.org