[X2Go-Dev] CUPS-X2GO problem after update

Helmer Teles helmer.teles at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 04:49:21 CEST 2015

Hi Mihai,

sorry for the late reply.

It's not working still :(

Enter h or `h h' for help, or `man perldebug' for more help.

syntax error at ./cups-x2go line 227, near "continue"
syntax error at ./cups-x2go line 275, near "continue"
Execution of ./cups-x2go aborted due to compilation errors.
 at ./cups-x2go line 348

The same perl script ( cups-x2go ) works ok in my vivid laptop.

Regards.

--

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Helmer Teles

http://hteles.wordpress.com

“Sent from My Linux Operating System”

Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead
(ISO/IEC 26300)