[X2Go-Dev] CUPS-X2GO problem after update

Helmer Teles helmer.teles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:48:59 CEST 2015

Hi Mihai.

strangely that's not the problem.

Server: ubuntu 12.04
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        12.04
Codename:       precise

libfile-temp-perl is provided by perl-modules

dpk -L perl-modules ( stripped output )
/usr/share/perl/5.14.2/File/Temp.pm

Reverted to previous copy of /usr/lib/cups/backend/cups-x2go and it works
again.

--

Regards,

Helmer Teles

http://hteles.wordpress.com

“Sent from My Linux Operating System”

Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead
(ISO/IEC 26300)