[X2Go-Dev] Bug#884: Bug#884: Bug#884: Bug#884: Bug#884: Bug#884: nxagent aborts session with 'Could not open default font 'fixed''

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Jun 4 10:18:40 CEST 2015

Hi Devsk,

On  Mi 03 Jun 2015 15:57:59 CEST, devsk wrote:

> I thought I mentioned it. I tried both -fp and -fn arguments to
> influence the behavior of nxagent but it still failed with the
> message saying "could not open default font '<whatever font used
> with -fn>'"
>
> The font specified with -fn exists in font path specified with -fp.

this is so weird... Hmmm... I don't have the time to spin up a Gentoo
right now. Please try to reach the other Gentoo people on IRC (there
are several users on IRC from time to time using Gentoo), maybe any of
them has a clue. I definitely know (i.e., have heard) that X2Go with
nx-libs is working on Gentoo for others.

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31