[X2Go-Dev] Bug#897: epel 5 repos have signature errors

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Thu Jul 2 03:41:44 CEST 2015

Control: reassign -1 buildscripts 0
Control: close -1

On 02.07.2015 01:49 AM, Mihai Moldovan wrote:
> Created a VM and tested this hunch with one package. Looks like I was right. Will update the buildscript now and re-sign manually for now...

Changed the buildscripts in this commit to use the new GPG key for EPEL 5
(package and repo data signing):
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=buildscripts.git;a=blob;f=bin/build-rpm-package;h=8af6d23fa7fdc5270993cbf2a19e839d9f78df83;hb=e6f76455ac92c08197f6d50e0dee989ff548a0d1

Additionally, all packages will be signed with the "new" GPG key.

I have verified that packages can now be successfully installed in a CentOS 5.8 VM.

Re-signing of the packages in the repository and the repo data is currently
underway.

Mihai