[X2Go-Dev] Bug#899: Bug#899: EPEL 6 8 Jul 2015 release has dependency error

Harris, Peter A peter.a.harris at tektronix.com
Thu Jul 2 01:17:19 CEST 2015

Oh, and I really liked this idea, too! But, no.  I removed /var/cache/yum, ran yum makecache, and then yum install libXcompshad3.  Yum still cannot find the package.

Could this be a character encoding issue in the DB so that my libXcompshad3 does not match the libXcompshad3 on your machine and in the DB?  I am grasping at straws here...

Regards,
Pete...