[X2Go-Dev] [X2Go-Project] RfC: How should X2Go handle commercial offers/sponsorships and discussions related to that?

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Tue Jan 27 20:21:13 CET 2015

On 27.01.2015 08:05 PM, Stefan Baur wrote:
> Since we do offer a Windows client, you cannot be sure of that.
> In fact, they may be using X2Go to do some less important stuff on a
> remote Linux box while running their reactor control on some Windows
> variant trojanized by Stuxnet.

That's very valid and true. However, the X2Go server does not support
running on Windows, as far as I know.

Additionally, even a "less important", thus potentially neglected(!) and
as such a greater risk to security IFF connected to the "main" network,
computer not running Windows is a good thing, to my mind.

Mihai