[X2Go-Dev] X2Go module purposes

Short, Kermit k_short at lanl.gov
Mon Jan 26 22:35:02 CET 2015

Indeed, as soon as I've got the thin client running on the IGEL, I will make my notes available.  I've got to document this for internal purposes anyway.

My next task is to find the wrapper script in nxproxy and update that to point to the correct file locations on the IGEL file system, and then I'm down to tracing down missing libraries and scripting the linkages necessary for x2go client to run.

--
Kermit Short