[X2Go-Dev] Bug#743: Hangup issues when server unavailable

Peter Brodsky brodsky at apl.washington.edu
Thu Jan 15 00:42:49 CET 2015

package: x2goclient
severity: wishlist

If I mistakenly try to open a session to a (linux) server which is not powered up, the (Windows) client simply sits and tries. There's no way to cancel.  Clicking on the small round on/off button in the session window (the rectangular one that lands in the left/blue
area) does not take.  I simply have to wait until it times out.  Could this not be dealt with more actively? Obviously this is a "don't do that" kind of thing, but it does happen.

Thank You,
- Pete Brodsky