[X2Go-Dev] [X2Go-User] Shifting my focus in X2Go

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 23:30:33 CET 2015

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 5:23 PM, Robert Dinse <nanook at eskimo.com> wrote:

>      I was just wondering if there was any hope of sound ever working on the
> MacOS client?  Also any hope of it working full screen without putting the
> X server in full screen (which breaks virtual desktops)?
[...]

I am X2Go's Windows maintainer, not its Mac maintainer.

However, I have worked with the upstream PulseAudio project to resolve
a number of Windows issues. And it looks Mac OS X support in
PulseAudio is still being maintained. So it should be feasible to get
audio working on the Mac OS X X2Go Client.
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Ports/OSX/

-Mike#2