[X2Go-Dev] Bug#616: Finally managed to record the issue "on tape"

Oleksandr Shneyder o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
Fri Jan 9 10:30:08 CET 2015

Hello Stefan,

Actually, I don't see it as a problem at all, but I understand your
point. I'll see, what I can do about it.

regards,
Alex

Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Ludwig-Feuerbach-str. 18  | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90489 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658         | http://www.x2go.org