[X2Go-Dev] [Bug#798] Use of ssh proxy with x2goplugin

nicolas husson nicko466 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:34:12 CET 2015

When I'm trying to use the ssh proxy configuration in session file with
x2goplugin it seems its not working.

Indeed, if you look at the session file in "~/.x2goclient/sessions" which
contains all the configuration of the session of x2goclient application you
will see all the descriptions of each session.

Which looks like this for each session:

[20150220100323537]
speed=2
pack=16m-jpeg
quality=3
fstunnel=true
export="/home/user/Bureau/MountDistantX2goPc:1;"
iconvto=UTF-8
iconvfrom=ISO8859-1
useiconv=false
fullscreen=false
multidisp=false
display=1
maxdim=false
rdpclient=rdesktop
directrdpsettings=
width=800
height=600
dpi=96
setdpi=true
xinerama=false
clipboard=both
usekbd=true
type=auto
sound=true
soundsystem=pulse
startsoundsystem=true
soundtunnel=true
defsndport=true
sndport=4713
print=true
name=username
icon=:icons/128x128/x2gosession.png
host=localhost
user=userTest
key=
rdpport=3389
sshport=2222
autologin=false
krblogin=false
krbdelegation=false
directrdp=false
rootless=false
published=false
applications=WWWBROWSER, MAILCLIENT, OFFICE, TERMINAL
command=SHADOW
rdpoptions=
rdpserver=
xdmcpserver=localhost
*usesshproxy=true*
*sshproxytype=SSH*
*sshproxyuser=usernameProxy*
*sshproxykeyfile=*
*sshproxyhost=123.452.111.124*
*sshproxyport=22*
*sshproxysamepass=false*
*sshproxysameuser=false*
*sshproxyautologin=true*
*sshproxykrblogin=false*

The part which interest me is the bold part.
Indeed, it works when i'm using this conf file with x2go client.
And when i'm using x2goplugin
<http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:advanced:x2goplugin> with this
configuration it doesn't work. I take a look at the network traffic and it
seems that x2goplugin doesn't look at the bold part (the ssh proxy).
This is why I think that x2goplugin doesn't work with ssh proxy.

Is someone discover the same thing? or its just a misconfiguration?

Thanks for your help.

--

Best Regard