[X2Go-Dev] [X2Go-Commits] [nx-libs] 28/52: CVE-2014-0210: unvalidated length fields in fs_read_list() from xorg/lib/libXfont commit 5fa73ac18474be3032ee7af9c6e29deab163ea39

Ulrich Sibiller ulrich.sibiller at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:29:36 CET 2015

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Mihai Moldovan <ionic at ionic.de> wrote:
> Just as a heads-up: I would have moved this into the for loop condition
> like so:

The code might offer a lot of possibilities for improvement. However,
as all this is derived from the original X11 code I would prefer
leaving it as is (and fix it upstream). This will make it a lot easier
to backport later patches and it will also make the nx transition to
current X11 much easier.  Maybe add FIXME: comments to not forget
those ideas.

Uli