[X2Go-Dev] Bug#785: Bug#785: x2go clipboard bug

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Feb 11 12:49:27 CET 2015

Control: tag -1 moreinfo

Hi Sergey,

On  Mi 11 Feb 2015 12:11:39 CET, Sergey Savko wrote:

> Package: x2goclient
> Version: 4.0.3.2
> Severity: normal
>
> x2goclient doesnt work with clipboard properly.
> When you copy a file to clipboard and closed a source directory its
> just disapear from clipboard .
> It's with plain text also.
> When you copy to clipboard a part of a text from text document and
> then closed a text editor, the clipboard will be empty.

isn't that normal X11 behaviour? I experience the same on my locally
Debian jessie + i3 window manager machine.

In KDE3 there was this klipboard tool (I know you are using KDE4).
Does something like this exist in KDE4?

I sense that this is no X2Go bug... Right?

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31