[X2Go-Dev] New help output system for X2Go Client

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Thu Apr 23 05:24:10 CEST 2015

Hi,

The current x2goclient --help output has been bugging me for a while.

I have replaced the old output with a new, dynamic help output system that automatically formats the printed text based on the terminal width (for UNIX-based systems and on Windows.)

Besides automatic formatting, another design goal was to make it as easy as possible for other people, including non-coders, to add parameter documentation.

I hope http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=blob;f=src/help.cpp;h=718f18b0d734679d5c45b1bd62c11868c2a643a5;hb=HEAD#l92 is holding that requirement.

N.B.: broker options have also been added.

Mihai