[X2Go-Dev] [X2Go-User] Vivid packages in X2Go ppa's

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Tue Apr 21 09:19:01 CEST 2015

On 21.04.2015 08:56 AM, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Unfortunately, builds for new versions of Ubuntu have to be enabled
> manually for all packages (stable, nightlies, baikal) every half
> year.

What a huge waste of time.

I still need to add vivid support to the LTS release packages (i.e.,
Baikal.) I haven't done so far, because I wasn't sure Baikal was going
anywhere. I want to go for a new LTS release or dropping LTS releases as
a whole, whatever makes most sense.

But given Baikal is supposed to be still supported until September, I
probably should add vivid (and hope it works.)

> Also packages for Ubuntu versions that have reached end of life need
> to be removed manually from the PPAs.

Haven't done that yet...

I saw that old releases are automatically removed from the build list
when updating the build list, but packages probably stick around and
need to be manually removed. Luckily, that should be easier because I
don't have to go through all repos and recipes individually...

Mihai