[X2Go-Dev] [X2Go-User] "X2Go: The Gathering 2014": registration deadline coming near (Sep 18th 2014)

Jos jos at ossolutions.nl
Wed Sep 17 14:11:22 CEST 2014

Then again, I sure hope to see video coverage for the next event in Neu-Ulm:

      Booth & Talk @ IT-Kongress, University of Applied Sciences,
      Neu-Ulm, Germany (2014-11-13)

:!: Note that the talk will be in German.

Title: X2Go - an OSS Remote Desktop and how it is used in companies

Various users and contributors to the project will talk about and/or
demo their individual use cases.